Sunday, October 07, 2007

Way back into love


"I've been hiding all my hopes and dreams away, just in case I ever need them again someday. I've been setting aside time, to clear a little space in the corners of my mind!" (Way back into love - Movie: Music and Lyrics)

It's a nice movie to watch during an idle Sunday's afternoon eating popcorn.

In a few words, there are a lot of references to music and strong critical to actual pop "music". Cora Corman (Haley Bennet), who is a worse bizarre mixture of Avril Lavigne and Shakira, asks the stillborn 80's singer Alex Fletcher (charming Hugh Grant) to compose a hit and the lyricist, Sophie Fisher (Drew Barrymore) helps him.

Pour finir, you can see a funny Hugh Grant's hip shaking...

Enjoy it!

MUSIC & LYRICS, EUA 2006. DE MARC LAWRENCE. DREW BARRYMORE, HUGH GRANT, ANDREW WYATT. 104 MIN. MUSICANDLYRICS.WARNERBROS.COM. WARNER. COMEDY.


P.S.1: Luis, this is the post. I can understand a little Spanish, ok? But English is better :P :D

P.S.2: It rained here for 5 minutes! Almost a record!

4 comments:

luis said...

Sweet...

Really like to keep in touch and same here I can understand almost everything in written Portuguese but better for me in English, by the way if you like that kind of movies try A lot like Love

;)

Aquarian21 said...

Ah Luis, I've already watched! It's lovely! :) I like this kind of movie, because of the happy ends hahahaha
But, indeed, I like any kind except terror ones. I am still a little baby :P

luis said...

More posts! More posts!

Saludos y Besos,

Luis D.

Aquarian21 said...

Hahahhahaha Luis you're sweet, dude! :)

I'm so terrible busy, buuut I promise that I'll post on sunday! ;)

:**